Sérvaldar hágæðavörur til að fullkomna pizzuna!
- FAST: Heats to 500°C (932°F) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
- Unboxed dimensions: 12.2 x 7 x 1.1″ (31 x 18 x 3cm)
- Unboxed weight: 1.7lbs (0.8kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 14.1 x 8.2 x 1.9″ (35 x 20 x 4cm)
- Boxed weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
- Materials: Plastic, brushed stainless steel.
Large Scale platform:
- Max 10,000g | 22lb | 10,000ml | 350fl.oz
- Increments of 1g | 0.1oz | 1ml | 0.1fl.oz
Small Scale platform:
- Max 200g | 0.4lb | 200ml | 7fl.oz
- Increments of 0.1g | 0.02oz | 0.1ml | 0.02fl.oz
- 3x glass bowls with a bamboo lid and removable seal.
- Made from durable borosilicate glass and sustainable bamboo.
- Glass bowls and seal dishwasher safe.
The first and only pizza oven to be ‘Recommended for Domestic Use’ by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, the acclaimed international authority on true Neapolitan pizza.
- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking versatility
- Cook with wood or charcoal out of the box, or use gas with the Ooni Karu 16 Gas Burner (sold separately)
- Reaches 500°C (950°F) in just 15 minutes
- New hinged oven door design with ViewFlame™ technology to boost visibility
- Mounted digital thermometer displays internal ambient oven temperature (batteries included)
- Large cooking area fits up to 16-inch pizzas and other substantial cooks
- Unboxed dimensions: 31 x 23 x 35″ (80 x 60 x 90cm)
- Unboxed weight: 50.2lbs (22.8kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 33.8 x 25.9 x 3.9″ (85 x 65 x 9cm)
- Boxed weight: 55.2lbs (25kg)
- Materials: Powder coated mild steel & stainless steel
- Compatible with all Ooni ovens
Instagram did not return a 200.